When searching for an LTL shipping company in Southern California, you are going to have many options. But does this mean you should choose the first provider that gives you a decent price? Definitely not.
Over the years, we have proven to be one of the top LTL shipping companies in the area. While the competition continues to grow, we have held our spot at the top of the industry. Here are five reasons why:
1. Experience. Since 1978, we have been providing service to the people and businesses of Southern California. This makes us one of the most experienced LTL shipping companies in the entire state.
2. Upgraded facilities. While some companies rely on old, outdated facilities, we recently moved into a state of the art facility in Los Angeles. With multiple dock spaces, a 53,000 square foot warehouse, and much more, we have what it takes to handle any job – big or small.
3. Service offerings. From local trucking to warehousing to cross-docking, if you need service in these areas you know we can step in and handle the job.
4. Customer service. Is there anything worse than a trucking company that does not value you and/or your shipments? This can make for a very stressful process, despite the fact that this doesn’t have to be the case.
As a family-owned business, we treat every customer with a high level of respect. If you have questions, we are more than happy to help. If you have concerns, we will step in and make things right.
5. Top of the line technology. Can you believe that some trucking companies are stuck in the past in terms of technology? This can make things very challenging for both the provider and their clients.
We have upgraded our technology across the board. For instance, all of our trucks are equipped with the latest Qualcomm system and Nextel radios to ensure accurate and timely delivery of your product, whether it be standard delivery or expedited/rush delivery.
We know the importance of having the best technology, and that is why we are always on the cutting edge.
Want to Learn More?
At this point, you probably have a better understanding of why we are a top Southern California LTL shipping company. But don’t feel like you have to stop here. If you have any questions or would like to discuss your requirements, contact us at your earliest convenience.