RELIABLE LOCAL TRUCKING SERVICES
Best Yet Express (BYX) offers freight shipping throughout Los Angeles County, the greater Los Angeles area, Orange County, the Inland Empire, and San Diego County down to the Mexico border. We are an experienced Southern California trucking company providing integrated services since 1978.
We distribute full truckload freight (TL) and less than truckload (LTL) freight safely and efficiently throughout these locations. Our staff is committed to providing the support you need to effectively streamline your supply chain.
We have worked with companies of all sizes, from small startups to Fortune 100 companies. Our team is ready to work with you to determine your needs and create a plan that works for you.
At Best Yet Express, we go beyond just moving goods from point A to point B. Our services are fully integrated, so while we offer efficient pickup and delivery, you can also rely on us for your cross-docking and warehousing needs.
HOW IT WORKS
Let’s take a quick look at how we work as a TL and LTL trucking company:
First, it’s important to understand how the trucking industry is divided into several segments, depending on the size of the cargo and distance traveled.
At the high end are the TL carriers for large shipments transported over long distances. LTL freight carriers cover the middle range, for shipments that are greater than 150 pounds but not large enough to fill an entire truck. (These loads are often consolidated with other small- to mid-size shipments.) The final segment involves small packages that are handled by parcel carriers.
TL freight typically travels from the supplier directly to the buyer. LTL trucking companies usually transmit the goods through terminals or distribution centers.
BYX covers both of these segments with our fleet of 26′ bobtails and 53′ trucks originating out of our Los Angeles warehouse and docking center.
With our TL and LTL carriers, we can serve a diverse range of customers, selling a variety of goods, and requiring different kinds of shipping procedures.
A COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR YOUR SHIPPING AND TRUCKING NEEDS
- Truckloads and Less than Truckloads Shipments
- 53’ Air Ride Swing Door Trucks
- 26’ Bobtails with Liftgates
- Computerized Inventory and Location Control
- Same Day Pick-up and Delivery
- Short/Long Term Warehousing
- Import/Export/Air Pickup and Deliveries
- Dock Consolidations
- Dedicated Drivers
- Uniformed Drivers
- Weekend Services (with advance notice)
FOCUS ON SAFETY AND RELIABILITY
- Maintenance Monitoring – Regular vehicle inspections to determine if any vehicle is worn out for active duty. We also use high-tech solutions to monitor vehicle components and detect when replacements are needed.
- Driver Monitoring – This allows us to observe any risky behavior such as speeding or unsafe driving. The data is sent to fleet management so they can reduce or cut off road-related incidents before they happen.
“THEIR DRIVERS ARE TOP-NOTCH, ALWAYS GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND TO MEET MY SHIPPING NEEDS.”
According to California environmental regulations, any truck older than 2010 has to be updated to meet the current standards. This kind of environmental compliance should be an important consideration when you look at local freight companies. If your trucking company isn’t in line with the regulations, you could be fined for hiring them.
At Best Yet Express, our fleet of trucks are all from 2014 or later. Our ongoing maintenance ensures they are always compliant with California’s regulations.